Get Asbestos Under Carpet Padding US. It crumbles and has to be scraped up. I'm currently removing old carpet in my dinning room and kitchen and found that i have asbestos tile underneath.
Shetomy: Guide to Get Does my shed have asbestos from www.diychatroom.com There are many different types of carpet padding available today in order to accommodate all the various carpet lets discuss all the various types of carpet padding that you will encounter when shopping for new carpeting your home, office or rental property. I have ugly old 'bowling alley' type carpet in the remaining 2000 sq. I don't want to remove the tile but have to remove the padding and adhesive from the old carpet that was on top of the tile.
This carpet was a very stiff carpet with a black foamy backing.
Beware the spike strip around the edges! Someone else removed it while i was in the house with the ac on.is it safe to just mop and wax floors. Do not pry up asbestos tiling. I'm currently removing old carpet in my dinning room and kitchen and found that i have asbestos tile underneath.
Berbagi
Posting Komentar
untuk "Get Asbestos Under Carpet Padding US"
Posting Komentar untuk "Get Asbestos Under Carpet Padding US"